Sunday, July 20, 2008

Went To The Gallery Today





I always feel so frustrated at the gallery. Jumpy and a bit cross. I want to get home immediately, take the week off and paint like this. It's all too much. How incredibly beautiful are these?
If I won Big Brother I'd pay off the mortgage, resign from my albeit rather interesting job, make the one true keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed and then I'd stitch, paint, garden, walk and drink coffee at the local cafe while I read the paper slash caught up with friends and family. I'd walk to the coffee house so as to kill two birds with one stone. I'd write books too, maybe also at the cafe like JR.Rawlingson or whatever her name is... Cheesy love stories where nice things happen to nice people or daring adventure stories with time travel and paradoxical occurences. And Cedric wouldn't die. Though Hermoine wouldn't neccessarily marry Harry so I would take pains strike a balance between the two.

1 comment:

Hyena In Petticoats said...

I've just found you via Poppalina, and I've got to say - I'm settling in for a good read.....

I profoundly agree about the living one's life with painting and writing and coffee and Cedric Alive.

Cheers,

Leah xx