Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Facewasher


It turned out a bit skewed. The cables pull it in and I've pressed it to make it this square... AND I more or less followed a pattern too. But there it is, my first ever washcloth as they call it over there. Facewasher. I used a mixture of pink fine cotton with some scrap of green cotton, then with string and then with the new AMAZING bamboo/cotton mix in the lime like green.
That bamboo is incredible! Has anyone made anything with it and washed it and washed it to see how it wears? I want to make everything out of it from now on in.
10 out of 10.
P.S. Next Day: The cables hurt your face!! It's only any use in the bath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love the colours, love the pattern....wouldn't it be nice to have a whole swag of these babies.
Never used bamboo before for knitting, but sounds like I should.