Saturday, May 27, 2006

Want To Say Thanks To The Girls...

Thanks to the lovley girls from the classes at Lazy Daisy and Needles and Pins doing the Crazy and the Robbie Burns. It's been really good fun and nice to meet you all. Yes I mean you! I miss you all terribly already!
I promised this to the Warrandyte crew:

"I dream'd I lay where flowers were springing,
Gaily in the sunny beam;
List'ning to the wild birds singing,
By a falling crystal stream:
Straight the sky grew black and daring;
Through the woods the whirlwinds rave;
Trees with aged arms were warring
O'er the swelling, drumlie wave.

Such was my life's deceitful morning,
Such the pleasures I enjoy'd;
But lang ere noon, loud tempests storming
A' my flow'ry bliss destroy'd.
Though fickle fortune has decieved me,
(She promis'd fair, and performed but ill;)
Of mony a joy and hope bereaved me,
I bear a heart support me still."

by Robert Burns

Sorry about the ending girls! Heh Heh Heh!

No comments: